- At only 3 years old, the achievements of Binance are second to none in the crypto-verse.
- The exchange will be celebrating its 3 year anniversary by hosting a 10-hour long live conference on the 14th of July.
- Binance CEO, Changepeng Zhao, has explained that their success is hinged on simply listening to users of the exchange.
On June 17th, 2017, the team at Binance published the first iteration of the project’s white paper. Since then, the exchange has grown at an exponential rate.
In a recent tweet, Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, explained that the team at Binance does not have a clear cut expansion strategy. CZ further explained that their only strategy is building what Binance users ask them to and this has led to the growth that we are seeing today. The tweet by CZ can be found below.
Q: How did you create your expansion strategy 3 years ago? And plan to grow so rapidly?
Me: didn’t have a strategy or plan. We just built what our users told us to build.#BNB
— CZ Binance 🔶🔶🔶 (@cz_binance) July 2, 2020
CZ’s regular Response of ‘Careful What You Wish For’
Keen followers of Mr. Zhao on Twitter, have realized that once in a while, he responds to suggestions about improving the exchange with a single statement of ‘careful what you wish for!’ This statement is a simple demonstration of his above-mentioned strategy of building what users want them to build. Below are a few instances of CZ responding to tweets via the single statement.
Careful what you wish for. https://t.co/kGEPK9uaMu
— CZ Binance 🔶🔶🔶 (@cz_binance) June 30, 2020
Careful what you wish for 😜🤣👶🏻 https://t.co/QxQ99H2KtX
— CZ Binance 🔶🔶🔶 (@cz_binance) January 20, 2020
3rd Anniversary 10-Hour Virtual Conference
As earlier mentioned, Binance is celebrating its three year anniversary with a 10-hour long virtual conference on the 14th of this month. The global event is free to attend and will feature some of the biggest names in blockchain and crypto. At the time of writing this, the event will feature notable guest speakers including:
- Anthony Pompliano
- Carylyne Chan – Interim CEO, CoinMarketCap
- Catherine Coley – CEO, Binance.US
- Changpeng Zhao (CZ) – CEO, Binance
- Genping Liu – Partner, Vertex Ventures
- Jamie Burke – CEO, Outlier Ventures
- and More
How to Register and Watch the Binance Live Event
Everyone in the crypto-verse is invited for the Binance Live Virtual Conference dubbed ‘Off the Charts’. To attend the event, all one has to do is take the following steps:
How to Watch Online
1. Register on Eventbrite today for the latest news and updates on the “Off the Charts” Virtual Conference.
2. Tune in on July 14, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (UTC).
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to give financial advice. Any additional opinion herein is purely the author’s and does not represent the opinion of EWN or any of its other writers. Please carry out your own research before investing in any of the numerous cryptocurrencies available. Thank you.